Sunday, March 1, 2015

Spring is Finally on the Horizon!

After nearly two weeks of snow and ice and being home from work/school, things are finally looking up. The boys start baseball this week. The sun is shining and I hear it might be warm enough to wear sandals later this week. Maybe.

The unscheduled vacation was helpful. We used the time to move our oldest son into his own room. After emptying the room, painting it and starting to move things back in, I am excited to see it all come together for both of them.

Know what else I am getting really excited about?

In just four weeks, my second book Undercover in Six Inch Stilettos will be releasing (April 3rd!) in both ebook AND print! I am super excited about this book as it was just so much fun to write.


I can't wait for you all to meet police wife Cyndi and her over protective husband, officer Jason Mills. They have a great story to tell with lots action, excitement, humor and romance. Pre-orders should be available soon. When they are, I will place a link here on this blog. I recently completed the second book in the series. I love it as much as this one and can't wait to get started on the third book.

As it stands, I have to now get back into the hang of a regular schedule again.

No comments:

Post a Comment