Sunday, April 26, 2015

An Unfortunate End Leads to a Bright New Beginning

As much as I hate to do this, I must share with all of you the closing of my publisher Breathless Press. Please read the following as released by the company:

Breathless Press has decided to close it's doors after a long year of declining sales. The decision came after a week long process of looking at options to keep the company open. Rather than leaving the authors high and dry, the company decided that the best option was to close before financial hardship hit them like so many other small presses. For those who are supporters, we thank you for your continued support.

Witness Protection and Undercover in Six Inch Stilettos will be unavailable for a short time but will return with shiny new covers and sequels to follow them up. Please bear with me while changes are made and join me for the re-release celebration. More information to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment