Friday, January 2, 2015

Book Release! Making Waves by Juliet Chastain

January is cold. Making Waves is Hot. Check it out!
 
 
 
 
About the Book

Passion combusts at seaside, with hot and heavy love-making in the sand, in the ocean, and even in the bedroom.

What's a shy fourth grade teacher to do when she is washed up at the feet of a hot young surfer? Nathalie burns with desire for Kai, but fears he will find her too old. Can she let her inner cougar roar?

                                                ***

This is how the story begins:

The surfers call it the green room. A wave catches you. Down you go and around and around as though you were inside a washing machine. Not nice. I tumbled over and over, no idea of what was up or what was down, desperately holding my breath while what felt like gallons of seawater pumped painfully into my sinuses.

And then bang! I slammed head first into the shore and a pair of sun-tanned legs.

I lay stunned, my face on someone's foot and the rest of me on a bed of tiny prickly seashells.

A pair of hands pulled me to my feet as a masculine voice said, "Better get up before the next wave catches you." I couldn't have agreed more.

One quick glimpse of sparkling blue eyes before the next wave shoved me into him real up-close and personal. We rocked slightly, but thanks to the sturdy stance of my rescuer it didn't knock us over. Lucky, as I hadn't caught my breath yet.

He turned us around, so the waves slammed into his back instead of mine as he danced me out of the water while I noisily sucked air, happy to know which end was up, glad to be alive.

I became conscious of being held tightly against a solid male body. A very solid, mostly naked, male body. I was under-dressed myself.

He released me, saying. "You're all safe now." I looked up, still a bit dazed, into a movie-star gorgeous face. Wide, sensual mouth, strong chin, dark straight brows, and heavy lashes, which—be still my beating heart—curled. To add to the effect, the low sun behind him made a halo of his damp, dark blond curls. I figured I'd drowned in the green room and gone directly to heaven, although not exactly the one they'd told me about in Sunday school. This heaven would be a whole lot more fun.

 

And, indeed, Nathalie has a whole lot of steamy fun with her surfer boy.

 
A warm and sunny romance that is guaranteed to heat up the cold winter months. Available in the following locations right now!

To buy Making Waves go to Breathless Press, All Romance e-books, julietchastain.com, Amazon, Nook, etc.

 

Sign up for Juliet's mailing list to get special offers, sneak peeks, etc. http://eepurl.com/Ihio1

 


No comments:

Post a Comment